Go.Data version 41 - Release notes
Go.Data version 41 is now available for download from its usual location. This version includes a number fixes and enhancements.
The most significant enhancement is an upgraded and enhanced user interface.
Go.Data mobile application
Both iOS and Android version are available from AppStore and Google Play, respectively.
- Added events tab and ability to manage event data on the mobile app
- Added ability to filter follow-up records by day of the follow-up
- Improvements to case, contact, follow-up layouts
- Fixed an issue with Go.Data mobile app not starting after staying in background for a few hours
- Fixed some translation typos
- Fixed an issue where filters were disappearing
- Fixed an issue where "Contacts" tab was visible in view / edit Contact even if outbreak didn't allow registration of "Contact of Contacts" data
- Fixed some sync issues
- Fixed an issue where sorting by dates wasn't working properly
- Fixed an issue where contact follow-ups were not visible if a contact did not have an address
- Fixed some issues with the contacts follow-up calendar
- Fixed an issue where day of follow-up wasn't set properly
- Fixed an issue where latitude and longitude weren't visible on the mobile app
- Fixed an issue with double popups on login
Go.Data web application
User experience and user interface (UX / UI)
- New and improved UI, including enhancements to many of the Go.Data functionalities.
Installer and system
- Enhancement to allow Go.Data web app to be started without requiring admin rights on Windows
- Availability of migration scripts which allows users to restore backups created with a previous Go.Data version
- Upgraded angular to version 13.x (builds are now created with node 16.x)
- Updated all packages and components used by Go.Data web application to latest stable versions
- Changed case hospitalization summary dashlet to display data from all hospitalization categories
- Inclusion of risk level and occupation columns to the case line list
- Addition of investigation block to case epidemiology tab
Outbreaks and templates
- Addition of description field to outbreak template
- Removal of some duplicate default templates (affects only fresh installations)
Reference data, locations, languages
- Fixed some English and French translation typos
- Fixed an issue where location identifiers couldn't be deleted
- Fixed an issue where an user with the required permissions is unable to view / change "Assigned user" for cases, contacts, events, contact of contacts and follow-ups
- Fixed an issue where "Assigned user" couldn't be mapped when importing cases, contacts, etc.